Days in the life of a Fashion Contour student! Full of news, reviews, tutorials, trends and a bit more!

Friday 18 February 2011

The day my future began...

So today I got a conditional offer for Fashion Contour from LCF... Better start a blog about it???


Genuinely had!
Sooo, how am I feeling? Actually just relieved, all I need to do is achieve a humble pass on my Art Foundation and then that's it; hello future! 
So things I am looking forward to about this summer:
  • Starting at LCF
  • Becoming an official 'London gal' qualified to give directions to foreigners 
  • Moving in with the boyf
  • Becoming mummy to a couple of lovely puppies
  • Shopping at Waitrose for dinner and raiding Rymans for shiny new stationery
  • Possibly becoming a 'regular' at a cafe/bar (so sad, so true)
  • Umm, taking over the world? Maybe!
I will see you all there! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment